The world’s Nr. 1
Cosmelan aims to reduce and eliminate skin blemishes of melanic origin. Application of Cosmelan inhibits the melanogenesis process paralyzing melanin production for a long period of time during which corneum stratum flaking plus the action of the macrophagic cells taking the melanin deposits with them.
Reversible inhibition of tyrosinase activity
Inhibition of the tyrosinase is only activated during treatment application. When finished, the enzyme recovers its activity producing new melanin, particularly if there is solar stimulus. Due to this, application of topical depigmentants must be reiterative to obtain results.
Inhibitor action without damaging melanocyte
Under no circumstances does tyrosinase inhibition make the melanocytes disappear, but simply paralyses or stops melanin production, without risk of white blemishes appearing. Cosmelan action causes complementary inhibition of other enzymes involved in the eumelanin production process, like dopa tautomerase, among others.
- rapid lightening action – Intervening in the advanced stage of melanogenesis
- for all kinds of skin blemishes of melanic origin – particularly efficient in reducing localised epidermis blemishes
- any season of the year – even in summer, followed by use of total sunblock to guarantee treatment effectiveness (complete moisturizing sunblock or dermatological complete sunblock by Environ/Justine)
- good tolerance, all skin phototypes – All Cosmelan formulas have been rigorously prepared to guarantee maximum tolerance. Apt for all phototypes and cases accross Fitzpatrick colour scale.
- proven efficiency – numerous “in vivo” and “in vitro” tests performed.
- lightening and luminosity – it contains embeishing agents which equalise skin tone giving it luminosity.
If you need further information, please call me on 0261662265