Cosmetic Tattooing

Tattooing procedures

  • Cosmetic Tattooing – Eye Liners (enhanced and full design); Brow designs (strokes, feathering, shading and sold); Lip designs (line, blend and full design).
  • Correctional Touch ups (corrections of traumatic designs or discoloration of colours)
  • Top up/touch up procedures – compulsory to any of the above procedures for longevity of tattoo.

EYE2  eye5

Cosmetic Tattoo Procedural steps:

  • consultation – time to discuss the procedure, the reason for treatment and the expectation of treatment
  • local numbing – to make the treatment comfortable for client
  • design – time to discuss the design and technique that will suit the client
  • colour choices – time to discuss the correct colour to compliment the clients facial features
  • the procedure – time to use the correct needles and machine to achieve the best results
  • after care – time to assist with the best healing options
  • 4 weeks later – compulsory touch up to ensure longevity

After Care steps:

  • treatment products will be discussed, as every client is treated individually
  • after care do’s and don’ts during after care time
  • 24/7 support to make clients healing time easy

Top ups/touch ups:

  • a compulsory practice across the globe
  • 80% of original tattoo will fade (100% of pigment is applied – 80% of pigment is lost, leaving only 20% in skin)
  • No touch ups = no results = unhappy clients
  • Brows: touch up every year
  • Eyes (black): touch up every 2 – 3 years
  • Lips: touch up every 3 years

Discoloration:

  • caused by incorrect follow up procedures
  • caused by medical history changes
  • caused by medication changes
  • caused by incorrect care
  • caused by inexperienced tattooists

What qualifications or credentials should my tattooist have?  As a client it is your right to see these before you have a tattoo done!

  • Government accredited qualifications
  • International governing qualifications
  • Membership with Tattoo organisations
  • Hygiene and Safety  Annual Certificate
  • Workshops done regularly
  • Pictures of past tattooing done
  • Look at public advertising material

Prices for individual procedures:

Eyeliner Designs:

  • Full Top or Bottom – $350
  • Full Top and Bottom – $580
  • Thin Top or Bottom (enhancement) – $300
  • Thin Top and Bottom (enhancement) – $500
  • Colour Stacking above eyeliner – $250
  • Touch up Top or Bottom – $240
  • Touch up Top and Bottom – 280

11227859_962941440394552_7800924118064277290_n

Brow Designs:

  • Full Brow Colour – $550
  • French Shading – $550
  • Hair Strokes/Brow Feathering – $500
  • Touch up for Hair strokes – $250
  • Touch up for Full brow colour – $260

11227551_962941450394551_7427393746210390192_n

Lip Designs:

  • Lip Line and Blend – $450
  • Full Lip Colour – $580
  • Touch up for Full Lip Colour – $260
  • Touch up for Line and Blend – $260

11813386_970234416331921_2175532733203754762_n

Correctional Touch up:

  • Blue/pink/orange brows – $300
  • Blue Smudge Eyes – $200
  • Uneven Lip Lines – $350
  • Blue/orange/discoloured Lips – $450

1798769_687765777912121_122361432_n  1907658_687765797912119_180347768_n